Argentine Tango board

Hey New Group...Intros.

Hey folks. Started for peeps who hang out primarily or live in Queens, Brooklyn, and The Bronx, as well as SI. Thought it would be interesting to see where all the "New York, New York" folks hung out. I live in Rego Park myself.

Comments: 26  |  Author: Shad Sheely  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 11:38 p.m.

Queens Kinksters!

Hi everyone, I am a local fetishist who resides in Queens, New York. Most of My playing is done in Manhattan (unless it's very personal, hehehe). Who else is a Queens native who has an arsenal of leather toys hung on their walls? SINcerely, Lady Zombie http://www.LadyZombie.com PS - I ...

Comments: 50  |  Author: Eddie Eastin  |  Created: June 30, 2017, 3:22 p.m.

NYC on July 31st, 7-10PM: Le TRAMPLE~Ez Foot Worship Party!

Greetings foot lovers & submissives of the NYC area! I would like to invite you to… Le TRAMPLE~EZ A fetish pre-party presented by Sanctuary Events NYC & Paradise Lost. JULY 31st, 2009 from 7-10PM Foot Worship, Shoe Worship & Fetish/S&M Play Sessions Available with many of NYC’s TOP Foot Goddesses ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: Eddie Eastin  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 8:39 p.m.

party aug 29

hi thank for taking my note having a party on Aug 29 10pm saturday what yr email Come enjoy a Brooklyn House bash , girl /girl show ,wet t shirt contest stripprer. All the craziness that you expect at Brooklyn party and more . Two floors of freakyness , come ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: Jesse Janco  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 4:06 p.m.

Totally off topic...

Sorry folks but I am desperate. Do any of you have recommendations for a good, honest car mechanic in the Brooklyn area? Better yet, are you one? Wouldn't mind taking my business to a fellow kinkster.

Comments: 3  |  Author: Elden Eckhart  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 1:25 a.m.

Night of the Queens [Premeire NYC Fetish Play Party] September 10th!

Night of the Queens An all new monthly fetish play gala! RSVP on this site: /event/289162 Presented by: Laurent Lebeau [Night of the Queens, Bathory’s Night] Hosted by: Lady Zombie [Personal Orgasm View, Disorder, Le Trample Ez] Music by: DJ Monsta [Long Island, NY] Join U/us for the grand première ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Eddie Eastin  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 3:29 p.m.

fetish apt meetup

Greetings all ,having a small meet up mask fetish at a small apt in Harlem next to 145 st all are invited stop by and enjoy a day of celebration and rejoices after 9-11 trains A,C,B D to 145st all are invited will have food drinks etc fetish gear BDSM ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Jesse Janco  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 6:17 p.m.

Brooklynites...

Where are all the Brooklyn people or those who spend all their time here? Stand up and be counted!

Comments: 16  |  Author: Derick Dangerfield  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 8:32 p.m.

kinky in Kinks County

This is my first post to this group: i hope i'm welcome. i'm originally from Britain but i now live in Bensonhurst, where i'm happily settled after brief residencies in Bath Beach, Parkside Court, Crown Heights and a few other neighbourhoods. Oops, British spelling! i mean "neighborhoods" — or just ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: Rodolfo Raphael  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 12:19 a.m.

Hello fellow Brooklynites!

Hey all, I'm 20, a student, and I live (temporarily, unfortunately) in a swanky building in Metrotech (it's so sad when people say...where's that?) and I love to meet fellow kinksters in/around Brooklyn. Who wants to trek to 1-fuckin-45th street to have coffee when you can hit up a hip ...

Comments: 13  |  Author: Eloy Erby  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 4:16 a.m.

Queens in the House

That's where I've lived most of my life as a New Yorker (no matter what Manhattanites think). By the way, did you know Queens is the most ethnically diverse county in the United States?

Comments: 7  |  Author: Jeremiah Judy  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 11:26 a.m.

Oh Bronx...Staten Island...where are you...?

Don't be shy... Share your boro pride! I know you feel it.

Comments: 6  |  Author: Tom Thigpen  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 5:47 a.m.

Introductions

Hello fellow New Yawkers from all boros! I'm originally from BROOKLYN (Canarsie), currently in Jersey just over the bridge. Hit me up and give a shout!

Comments: 2  |  Author: Hubert Hutsell  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 2:39 p.m.

New Group - New York this siters Who Live In Boroughs or Towns Not Listed

Hey New Yorkers! Come on over and join the group "New York this siters Who Live In Boroughs or Towns Not Listed". Link: this site this site says our borough/town isn't listed in the Places directory because where we live isn't a city. Does that mean we're not important enough? ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Hubert Hutsell  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 8:05 p.m.

Apt Soieer party oct 16

Greetings having a small meet up, mask party in small apt in Beach 56 Queens Rockaway area 11692 in a nice three apt room [b]Oct 16 10pm till 4am Friday[/b] Dress up and come to have fun, invite friends bring toys ropes we supply the freaks food and fun if ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: Jesse Janco  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 4:11 p.m.

spring break

my spring break is jan 10 and on, does anyone know of a party for like 3-7 days long, im a sub.

Comments: 0  |  Author: Levi Landrith  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 6:33 a.m.

Tal&Greetings and Merry Meet A/all

Greetings E/everyone, I am The_12thKnight I live in the Bronx,Phelham Bay section with My girl Knight's lil pita W/we live the life 24/7 Have been lifestyle for about 19 years W/we are looking forward to meeting and speaking to others thru this site. Safe Journey to A/all

Comments: 0  |  Author: Marybelle Motyka  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 6:18 p.m.

Tal&Greetings and Merry Meet A/all

Greetings E/everyone, I am The_12thKnight I live in the Bronx,Phelham Bay section with My girl Knight's lil pita W/we live the life 24/7 Have been lifestyle for about 19 years W/we are looking forward to meeting and speaking to others thru this site. Safe Journey to A/all

Comments: 1  |  Author: Marybelle Motyka  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 6:19 p.m.

remove double post please

May a Mod please remove My double post please thanks in advance

Comments: 0  |  Author: Marybelle Motyka  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 6:21 p.m.

HAPPY THANKSGGIVING

i want to wish E/everybody and T/their loveones a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs and Kisses pam

Comments: 0  |  Author: Normand Nies  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 7:59 p.m.

Fetish Zone Play Party - 12/5 LI,NY

Fetish Zone BDSM Play Party - 12/5 Brought to you by Bob H and Sub Giggles HOT PEOPLE, HOT SCENES, HOT TIME!!!! Join us as we take over a 6,000 sq. ft adult entertainment center on Long Island. The club will be closed to the public on this evening - ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Forest Forti  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 6:25 p.m.

Anything happening in Jan?

I'm coming home to The Bronx for a week in mid january and wonder if there's anything much happening? I'm bringing my toy bag and would hate for it to sit in a closet for the week. Any socials or munches? I wasn't very active while I lived there and ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Avery Aubin  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 9:38 p.m.

male slave living in the Queens LI area

I have been involved in the scene for about 20 years from play to 24/7 relationship.For over 10 years now I am in a relationship with a female Domina.We started off as play partners going back and forth to higher levels. Where at one point it was pure Mistress and ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Nelly Nasser  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 12:29 a.m.

Looking for Tangopartner in Berlin

Hi I recently moved to Berlin and would like to take up my tango more seriously. Ive been dancing on and of for 16 years and I sometimes think that I have had time to forget more than I remember. But I am still a passable dancer with a good ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Tawana Teston  |  Created: Jan. 31, 2018, 12:46 a.m.