Misfit Kinksters of Indiana board

Page 1 of 2

Calling all queer invaders...

So here it is, the group that folks have asked for to chat about Queer Invasion. I may also post event updates here: hot presenters, fabulous demos, Mr. Moose's latest cool idea etc. So plan elaborate group scenes, offer your boot blacking services, see if anyone wants to share a ...

Comments: 4  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: June 30, 2017, 2:19 a.m.

bladeplay demo

Hi folks, I taught the bladeplay demo this weekend. I had such a wonderful time at Queer Invasion. You are a great crowd, and I really enjoyed teaching for you. Please feel free to ask any follow questions you might have, share feedback, or tell me about how blade scenes ...

Comments: 9  |  Author: Andres Arzola  |  Created: June 30, 2017, 2:31 a.m.

Big Thanks to Jenn for running the bar!

I want to send a huge thanks out to Jenn for running with the bar idea at QI this weekend. She mixed, stirred and blended her ass off all night and gave that space a whole new vibe. Now, who has Harley Davidson stuff to decorate those walls? Let's help ...

Comments: 3  |  Author: Rubye Rowland  |  Created: June 30, 2017, 2:58 a.m.

Seeking Bar Feedback and one sad note

Howdy folks, The "Society Eagle" was our first attempt at converting the old Hells Angels club space into a cool bar of our very own. We're looking for feedback, suggestions and ideas. a What can we do better? What would make it a cooler space to hang out in? Does ...

Comments: 5  |  Author: Rubye Rowland  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 10:12 p.m.

Vanguard and Queer Invasion - together at last!

Don't miss a second of Queer Invasion and change your life with Vanguard - all in the same weekend! Old Guard, new guard, Vanguard: A weekend workshop retreat dedicated to the queer and kinky and focused on getting the most out of LIFE. Vanguard is coming to Connecticut January 29-31, ...

Comments: 2  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: June 30, 2017, 3:44 p.m.

Demo for January's Queer Invasion!

At 9 PM on 1/30/09, during the next Queer Invasion, we are so lucky to have snagged Don to teach us all about the art of take downs. Don is an excellent teacher, skilled, and really hot. See you there! F = ma: deconstructing takedowns and rough play Surprise attacks. ...

Comments: 6  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: June 30, 2017, 3:24 p.m.

Get a room for 1/30's Queer Invasion!

This is the thread for getting and/or sharing hotel rooms for Queer Invasion in Hartford on January 30, 2010. You may want to consider staying the night since this Queer Invasion will be in the middle of winter and trekking back to your home in the wee hours may not ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 6:47 p.m.

Attending Queer invasion...

January's Queer Invasion is just 3 days after My birthday. I am wondering if anyone would possibly like to take My birthday spankings? I will be 27 this year. Please comment here or PM Me if you would like to receive a few!

Comments: 2  |  Author: Saul Standifer  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 7:20 p.m.

The Saltine Challenge

I'll be bringing saltines again. Will you bring your hot and wet mouths to amuse me? If you think you can eat 6 saltines in 60 seconds without aid of water or any other lubricant, let me know. Butter tart fed from my fingers or other reward for the winner(s) ...

Comments: 42  |  Author: Jermaine Jansson  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 5:05 p.m.

RSVP by 1/29 to om

Hello queer hotties, Queer Invasion is drawing near! Don't forget in all the excitement that you need to RSVP by email to om by 1/29/10 with the names or scene names of those attending for entry. RSVPing here on this site is only for cruising, and won't get you in ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 10:53 p.m.

HOT KNOTS A Fat-Positive Bondage Benefit in Brooklyn

I hope it's ok to post this event info, if not pls delete. I'm sad I'm going to be missing the next QI. But as my Daddy says, my store is my top, lol. Hi folks, I wanted to pass along an awesome fundraising event that's happening in Brooklyn on ...

Comments: 2  |  Author: Shelton Sanchez  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 9:57 p.m.

mark your calendars...

The next Queer Invasions will be March 27, 2010 and May 22, 2010. Get them on your calendar's now!! There is sure to be a lot of hotness in store. Stay tuned...

Comments: 2  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 10:38 p.m.

Newbie Smorgasbord

Hello there folks, I am excited to be attending QI this year. I am but a mere fledgling and have not yet a clear idea of all that I may be interested in. As such, I am putting out a call to all persons that may be interested in showing ...

Comments: 4  |  Author: Darrin Delia  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 7:42 p.m.

Just one more day...

Calling all Queer Invaders… This Invasion is gonna be HUGE – and I can’t wait. To make the party really spectacular just a friendly reminder please clean up after your scenes. Wipe down any equipment used with disinfectant wipes that the Society has provided. Also, be sure to throw away ...

Comments: 7  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 3:51 a.m.

Thanks for the fun!

I had a blast! The Society is awesome, but the people that came were even more fun. :)

Comments: 11  |  Author: Clyde Canary  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 9:30 a.m.

Red Velvet Cookies?!

I was a first-timer at The Society last night (all the way from Canada, eh!) .... and would LOVE to know who brought the frosted Red Velvet cookies and what store they were purchased at. They appeared to have been from a grocery store bakery, but the label was torn. ...

Comments: 7  |  Author: Juan Jameson  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 5:47 p.m.

Thank you Scout!

What an amazing time I had at QI. It was the first time I attended your event and I have been raving about it since. Everyone was super friendly and welcoming! Thanks again and looking forward to the next one! -Leah

Comments: 3  |  Author: Seymour Splawn  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 4:49 a.m.

This Thursday - HOT KNOTS A Fat-Positive Bondage Benefit in NYC

Hi folks, I wanted to pass along an awesome fundraising event that's happening in Brooklyn on February 25th. We've going to be exploring rope bondage with/by/and for fat folks. And it's also raising money for SAFER (Students Active for Ending Rape) this site Event Posting Facebook Event Posting Please pass ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Shelton Sanchez  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 4:33 a.m.

Queer 5-Minute Dating at the next Queer Invasion (3/27)

I am so excited - this event is sure to be a blast... 5:30 PM - 5-minute dating/meeting for Queer Tops and Bottoms Want to meet the other hot queers who come to Queer Invasion? Interested in finding other queers to play with but just can’t get up the nerve ...

Comments: 14  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 1:40 p.m.

Get a room for Queer Invasion

This is the thread for getting and/or sharing hotel rooms for Queer Invasion in Hartford. There are several motels very close to the Society's Space but I have not heard good reports (use at your own risk). The hotel many folks have stayed at for Queer Invasion is the Sheraton ...

Comments: 2  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 1:42 p.m.

Don't let your budget keep you home... I have crash space...

Hello all... I made this separate from Scout's room share post, because I wanted people to know that a free crash space is available if you need it. I recently moved into a new apartment with plenty of very casual crash space. What does that mean... you can crash on ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Gerry Ginsburg  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 4:43 a.m.

RSVP for Queer Invasion on 3/27

Spring is in the air - but don't let it distract you from emailing me your RSVP for the March 27th Queer Invasion. Drop me a note at om with the scene names of those attending and I'll put you on the list. I am super excited about this Queer ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 4:07 a.m.

In search of a few volunteers...

Are you shy? Not up for 5-minute dating but want to be part of the action? We are looking for a few volunteers to help sort messages and help with logistics for 5-minute dating. This is a great way to meet people and be involved in the 5-minute dating event ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Starla Stroble  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 4:10 a.m.

Things to do in Hartford?

I misremembered what time my appointment in Hartford was on Sunday after QI on Saturday, so it turns out I have the whole day free in Hartford. Is there anything interesting (kink or non-kink) I ought to see or do while I'm here?

Comments: 3  |  Author: Clyde Canary  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 6:56 a.m.

FundraisingAuction

The Society is holding an Auction as part of its HAREfest on April 3rd. Please help us help us help a worthwhile local organization by donating an item we can use in the auction. We're looking for new toys and equipment, clothing or artwork to use in a silent auction. ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: George Grandison  |  Created: July 2, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Page 1 of 2